EA PropFirm detail
All you need to discover and use it.
Supercharge your investments with our Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 Expert Advisor: a strategy ensuring consistent gains, ranging from 10% to 20% monthly, and skyrocketing to over 50% profit per month with an outstanding 91% success rate Expert Advisor Metatrader "EA PropFirm Passing and Fund Management" is an automated trading system based on an advanced Grid Trading system, capable of generating profits even during the quietest market periods Compatible with all brokers allowing the Grid system, including PropFirms such as FTMO and E8, this EA is easy to use and suitable for all levels of experience
- Advanced Grid Trading system (our little secret) to generate profits during ranging and consolidating market periods
- Works on all timeframes, ideally on the 1-15-30-45 min and 1h timeframe
- Access to pre-configured settings for Forex, Crypto, and Commodities markets
- Lot management in fixed or percentage mode for greater flexibility
- Ability to use Martingale mode to increase trades in a buy or sell sequence, with the ability to configure the increase rate
- Setting of TP levels and Grid Trading system levels for precise trade management
- Ability to configure the Martingale step factor to multiply new trades in a buy or sell sequence
- Setting of Grid step size in pips to control the distance between each trade in a buy or sell sequence
- Maximum lot size limit that can be placed by the EA
- Risk management with the "Range Filter" filter to set an upper and lower price limit when starting the EA. If the price exceeds this limit, all positions will be closed
- Ability to activate the "Consolidation Zone" filter to identify consolidation periods and enable or disable the EA accordingly
- Use of the "HiLo Filter" filter to start a trading sequence if the current price is above or below the Gann HiLo indicator
- Use of the "Trend Moving Average" filter to start a trading sequence if the current price is above or below the MA indicator, with the ability to configure multi-timeframe settings
- Anticipation of volatility with the "News Filter" filter to disable the EA before an economic announcement, with the ability to configure different types of news (light, medium, or hard) and display news on the chart with different colors
- Ability to close all positions on an economic alert when the EA stops
- Use of the "Timer auto Enable EA" to configure a duration before and after an economic announcement to enable or disable the EA
- Volatility anticipation with News Filter: This function disables the EA before an important economic announcement, as the EA does not always work correctly during impulsive movements Several types of announcements can disable the EA, including light, medium, and major announcements You can also choose to display announcements on the chart with colors Announcements are retrieved from Investing.com A position closing option allows you to close all positions in case of an economic alert when the EA is disabled It is also possible to configure the shutdown and restart time of the EA before and after an announcement
- TimeZone Alert: This function allows you to synchronize the economic alert time with that of your broker
- EA management with trend option: Depending on the market trend, you can choose to trade only short or long positions or both at the same time
- Daily EA activation option: This function allows you to set the operating hours of the EA each day The option to automatically close transactions when the EA is disabled is also available
- Profit Protection Option: This function allows you to close all transactions when the specified minimum profit is reached
- Trailing Stop Option in Pips: This function allows you to set a pip value from the current price for the open position at which the trailing stop will begin to move
- BreakEven Option in Pips: This function allows you to set a pip value from the opening price for the open position at which the stop loss will be moved to reach the break-even point
- The Take Equity Stop allows you to set a profit-taking threshold on your capital If the floating profit reaches this threshold, all positions will be automatically closed
- The Equity Caution and Equity Stop is a feature that allows the user to set a total risk percentage of capital loss If this percentage is reached, the EA will no longer take new positions during the current day or all positions will be automatically closed, and the EA will be disabled
Are you looking for an efficient system to pass your challenges or to manage your funded accounts on Metatrader? The Expert Advisor "EA PropFirm Passing and Fund Management" is the perfect solution for you!
More than you will expect.
- Challenge the markets and manage your financial accounts efficiently with our Expert Advisor
- Our advanced Grid Trading system generates profits even during the quietest periods of the market
- Regardless of your broker, our EA is compatible with all those who allow Grid Trading
- With our EA, you can manage the size of your lots in fixed or percentage mode for greater flexibility
- Multiply your trades with our Martingale mode and configure the rate of increase according to your needs
- Our EA allows you to precisely define the TP levels and Grid Trading system steps for optimal trade management
- Control the distance between each trade in a buy or sell sequence with our Grid step size setting function in pips
- Manage risks with our Range Filter, which allows you to set an upper and lower price limit at the start
Better with images.
Everybody need help sometimes.
- Warning : Please use this EA only on range or consolidation market! Start using the EA with small lots (e.g. 0.01) If you use Martingale, use small step lots (e.g. 0.03) or a small multiplier coefficient (e.g. 1.5) Once you start to understand how the EA works, you can increase the lots to increase the amount of gains
- You can use the following tools to identify consolidation or range market phases - TradingView Indicator https://www.tradingview.com/v/FnFOxVIY/ (Show consolidation zones) https://www.tradingview.com/v/PfpFNXyI/ (Gray zones are range phases) - Range Markets The EA PropFirm is more effective in range markets, where prices fluctuate within a relatively narrow price range. Avoid using this strategy in strong trending markets, as positions accumulated by the grid can suffer significant losses (If you want to trade a trend, then only activate one trading direction (Long Only or Short Only), careful advanced method!) - Volatility The EA PropFirm is not optimal in highly volatile markets, and you must adjust the Risk and Price Range parameters accordingly to avoid excessive losses - Schedule The EA PropFirm can be used over different time periods, but it is important to take trading hours into account in order to optimize its use For example, avoid trading during market closing hours or important economic announcements, as this can cause sudden price movements - Currency pairs Avoid volatile or exotic currency pairs, as well as pairs with high spreads and cryptocurrencies, as this can affect the performance of your grid
- Caution! If your brokers notify you that there are too many trades You need to increase your step size in pips by at least double to have less trades
- Download the Expert Advisor module from your Trading Tech Innovation profile
- Open your Metatrader and click on "File" and then on "Open Data Folder"
- Click on the "MQL5" or "MQL4" folder and then on the "Experts" folder
- Paste the EA PropFirm file
- Go back to Metatrader and click on "Tools", then "Options", and "Expert Advisors"
- Check "Allow Algorithm Trading", "Allow DLL imports", and "Allow WebRequest for listed URLs: www.trading-tech-innovation.com
- To enable the news filter: You must also add the address "http://ec.forexprostools.com/" in the list of allowed URL tab "Advisors"
- Check that the status of the "Trading Algo" button is set to "Play"
- Bookmark the symbols you want to trade with EA PropFirm and attach them to the chart
- In "Browser", right-click on "Expert Advisors" and then on "Refresh"
- EA PropFirm will appear, then right-click on it and select "Attach to Chart"
- Enter your license in the inputs
- Select your parameters
- Click on "OK", and your EA is connected and ready Please note that when the EA stops, it needs to be reattached to the chart to restart it
- Once the EA is attached to the chart, enter your license number, please make your settings and click "OK"
- You can also import and export settings! Discover our best settings for different instruments on the TTI customer area
- Download the manual directly from your user account and watch the tutorial videos to get the most out of EA
- To change the settings of EAPropFirm or to restart the EA if it has stopped on Metatrader, either attach the EA to the chart, or right-click on the chart, then click on "Expert Advisors" and "Properties" Make sure to check if your license still appears (make sure you haven't changed it) and click "OK" to confirm
- If you have any doubts about the EA's execution: In all cases, like if the EA has been properly added, if the license is valid, or if the trades are correctly executed, please go to the "Journal" or "Experts" tab in Metatrader and read the history
- Attention, if you change brokers or Metatrader accounts, you need to remove EAPropFirm from the chart and then add it again to the new broker or account, providing your license information again
All need more history.